June 21, 2009

Happy Fathers Day!!!!


Today was Gabe's first Fathers day! I am so proud of the father that he already is. You can just tell that Reagan loves him so much. Whenever Gabe holds her she gets the biggest smile on her face. Its so cute how she already has Daddy wrapped around her tiny little finger. Reagan and I are so lucky to have him in our lives.... he has one of the sweetest and strongest testimonies of our Savior that i know. I'm sure that Gabe is going to teach her so much and Reagan is going to look up to him as one of her greatest examples.



Daddy Bladh~ 365 days after I was born... my little brother Nathan was born so I didn't have much time to be the baby of the family... so my dad took it upon himself to hold me and play with me.... There are so many pictures that i have of me sitting on daddy's lap..... I love my dad so much... when I think of the word charity I automatically think of him... he is such a selfless person ... he is always thinking of others and would take the shirt off his back for anyone. he is a great man.... and definitely one of my biggest hero's....



Daddy Johnson! Gabe's dad is such a wonderful man. I am so lucky to have married into such a great family... Gabe looks up to his father so much and has so many great memories of him as they grew up. Anyone who knows Gary would know that he would do anything for his family. The great qualities that Gabe has now of being hard working, goal oriented and self motivated are things that he learned from his father. Gabe has so much love and respect for him. HAPPY FATHERS DAY!

No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones