August 2, 2009

Reagans baby blessing




Reagan's blessing was beautiful... It was a Wonderful sunny day and all our family was there and a few friends. I am so grateful to have Gabe and Reagan in my life, I have such a cute little family.

I made Reagan's blessing dress by hand.. I actually saved some scrap material that was left over from my wedding dress and I made it out of the same material.
Also....My mom recently gave me the dress and shoes that I wore on my blessing day... so Reagan got to wear my shoes that I wore for my blessing.



Reagan's Grandma Johnson, Shayna, Tera, and Eric were able to come to Utah for her blessing... It was so much fun to spend time with them while they were here.



We had Reagan's blessing in Grandma and Grandpa Bladh's backyard in Alpine Utah.


Reagan's blessing was suppose to be when she was two weeks old... so I made the dress to fit her when she was that little.... but we ended up having to move the date to Aug 2nd... she is now three months old... I was terrified that the dress that I spent so long making by hand, was no longer going to fit her. But... it still did.... It fit her perfect. I was so happy!!!





No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones