February 1, 2010

Finally!!!


I know Reagan should have been able to hold her bottle up by herself a LONG time ago.... but I swear this little girl is so stubborn. It actually made me laugh at how determined she was about not holding her bottle herself. maybe she liked the extra attention she was getting from me holding her as she ate.... I would give her the bottle and set her hands on it to hold it up herself... She would hold it for about a second... and then she would grunt and pull her hands away and drop the bottle... It wasn't that she couldn't hold her bottle up.... it was that she just simply didn't want to. A little late, but I am so happy that she FINALLY decided to hold her own bottle.

1 comment:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones