March 4, 2010

Giving Up!

Reagan has the best motor skills ever... Since she was so little she has been able to find and pick up the smallest tiniest things from off the floor. She usually will take and put them directly into her mouth and it then became a struggle to take it back out again... I'm sure most mothers know exactly what I'm taking about... but recently Reagan has been giving up so quickly... all I have to do say is "Reagan show me what you have in your mouth"... she then then opens her mouth and if its something she is not saposed to have... I put my hand out and say..."ok Reagan... give it to mommy"... She then takes it out of her mouth and places it in my hand... all doing so with a cute little smile on her face... hahaha

No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones