April 21, 2010

My Cabbage Patch Kid


When I was a little girl my mom searched everywhere to get the most popular toy of the holiday season for my sisters and I... we wanted a Cabbage Patch doll more than anything. I was so excited when I saw her. She had beautiful Brown Hair and Brown eyes... I loved playing house and I carried her everywhere. She was extremely loved. Now I'm older and married... I'm no longer just playing house.. I actually have my Brown hair Brown eyed little girl and I love her more than I could have imagined.... 
The other day my mom came across my Cabbage Patch Doll that had long been put away in a box... Reagan now loves this little Brown hair Brown eyed girl. 


No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones