June 9, 2010

Cousins!


Reagan has so much fun playing with her cousin Keelie.... Keelie is such a great friend to Reagan.They play so cute together. I love watching them. Keelies mom Kristi and I grew up playing together as cousins. We played barbies together, formed clubs and  hung out with the same group of friends... and we have stayed great friends today. She is one of my favorite people. I have the same kind of relationship with all of my family and I hope Reagan is able to build the same kind of frienships in her family just as i have... My family is my best friends... and i wouldnt want it any other way. I am so lucky to have been raised in a family with such a solid foundation and love for eachother.... 

No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones