August 4, 2011

Don't you just love the warm summer rain!

 Today was such a warm day so Keenin and Reagan were out in the backyard playing in the pool to stay cool... When all of a sudden a big cloud rolled in and it started to rain. This was not just a light sprinkle... i mean this was heavy rain. Each drop was enormous! and at one point it even turned into hail. I remember when i was a kid how much I loved the summer rain.... Looking at these two adorable kiddos running all through the yard screaming with delight brought me back to when i was a kid  running through the summer rain in my swimsuit  on Chablis ct. with my brother and sisters and of course all the neighbor kids.... I love how being a parents makes childhood memories come alive.





No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones