November 11, 2010

Messy Girl




So i was driving in the car with my mom and Reagan was in the back seat making a big fuss about something and I could not concentrate on anything and I needed her to calm down and I was willing to do anything at this point to calm her down. So i dug into my purse to find something to make her happy and the only thing i had was a small piece of chocolate. Reagan is really good at eating things and not making a mess so i didn't even think twice about it... and as soon as I handed it to her she immediately calmed down and was quite. About 10 min had gone by and I was realized that Reagan had not made a noise for a long time so I turned around to see how she was doing and this is what I saw... I couldn't help but start cracking up and pulling out my camera to capture this moment. Reagan thought she was pretty funny.

No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones