February 23, 2011

Baby London

So I think Reagan finally fully understands that mommy is going to have a baby...  We have been watching little video clips of a baby inside a belly and then after the baby comes out... I told Reagan that the baby in the video is London and she got so excited.... she made me play the video over and over and over again.... and she kept saying how pretty baby London is and how she wants to play with her... She would then touch my belly and talk to London and give her Kisses.... Reagan is already such a good big sister.
Well a little update on the baby.... I have been having a lot of very painful contractions and tons of lower back pain.... on top of a bad sinus infection... so I went to the doctors and they said I'm already 2cm dilated and 80% effaced.... They said I need to take it easy but the baby could be coming sooner then we thought...

No comments:

The Johnson Family

The Johnson Family

playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones